Saturday, August 1, 2009

photo dump

I love tortillas but I find most of the store bought ones are too salty and full of preservatives so ...i made my own. And they didn't dissapoint


These are the simplest and easiest cupcakes/donuts ever!!


Brushed melted butter on top of half the batch then dipped them into a cinnamon sugar for donuts

Alternatively cut the tops off the muffins and split that in half, then dollop some yogurt/ flavoured cream and place the muffin tops back on

- Preheat oven to 180 degrees


- Whisk 1 1/2 cups of self-raising flour and 1/4 tsp salt

- In a seperate bowl, whisk 1/2 cup sugar ( the original recipe called for 1 cup but I find thats too sweet) and an egg

- Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and combine


- Fold into the mixture 1/4 cup olive oil, 3/4 cup milk and 1 tsp of vanilla extract

- Whisk till smooth

- Pour the mixture into small muffin tins and bake for 20minutes



This was my first attempt at making challah and failed quite miserably. I need to buy new yeast



A very simple and fragrant lemon yoghurt cake which is so incredibly light and fluffy and a chocolate brownie where nothing was measured and every ingredient was thrown in randomly and without measurements
This yoghurt cake was sooooo so fluffy. Will post the recipe in a later post



The chocolate brownie turned out quite well




I love smoothies..so simple and nourishing





Made half a batch of cinnamon scrolls and half of cheese and vegemite. I really need new yeast. Nothings rising like its suppose to

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I've never had yoghurt cake before...but your yoghurt cake looks REALLY good!! post up the recipe soon~~

Post a Comment