Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Crystal Seafood restaurant

Had dinner with my parents at one of the few large Chinese restaurants left in my area.
Forgot to take photos of all the food and I can't even remember what we had but in the photos theres:

Deep fried ice-cream---<3















can't remember what this was
















Some kind of fried ribs















Mud crab- my favourite part is the noodles















soup





Overall, it tastes like most Chinese restaurants so nothing really special but the service was definitely above average for chinese restaurants. The waiters were very attentive and service was great.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

hey woman!! great work with the site!!
my favorite part of a chinese style mud crab dish is also the noodles haha...I've had a similar dish but with lobster in a melted cheese and garlic sauce on top of the noodles...also really nice!!

Post a Comment